By accepting these Terms and Conditions and completing this Reservation Process,The Walt Madrid agrees to provide you the Customer with the facilities to enable you the Customer to book accommodation, as is described and listed in this Reservation Process, with MC Hotel & Lounge. The Walt Madrid agrees to let you the Customer use this facility subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
For the absolute avoidance of all doubt, it is agreed that no reservation contract shall exist between you the Customer and The Walt Madrid.
1. In the event that you the Customer proceed to book accommodation with MC Hotel & Lounge using this Reservation Process, then any contract which you the Customer enter into is entered into strictly between you the Customer and that Accommodation Provider subject to the reservations terms and conditions and/or policy of MC Hotel & Lounge. It is your responsibility as the Customer to fully acquaint yourself with the terms and conditions and/or policy of MC Hotel & Lounge.
2. Upon completing this Reservation Process, The Walt Madrid undertakes to, as soon as possible, forward your reservation to The Walt Madrid reservation system.
3. In the unlikely event that you the Customer reserve accommodation through The Walt Madrid and MC Hotel & Lounge subsequently fails, refuses or neglects to provide you the Customer with the reserved accommodation, no liability shall attach to The Walt Madrid. By completing this Reservation Process, you the Customer agree to waive any claim against The Walt Madrid for any losses or damages arising from the failure of MC Hotel & Lounge to provide you with any reserved accommodation, or in the event MC Hotel & Lounge is inadequate, or in the event that the accommodation provided has been mis-described, or for any losses or damages (to include costs) incurred during your stay.
4. To secure your reservation with MC Hotel & Lounge, you the Customer are required to supply contact details such as name, address, phone number, mobile phone number, email etc. You consent to these details being made available to MC Hotel & Lounge to secure your booking.
5. To secure your reservation with MC Hotel & Lounge, you the Customer may be required to supply credit card details. If so, you must enter credit card details of a credit card validly and legally held by you. Where a deposit and booking fee are required to secure your booking, you consent to these amounts being debited from your credit card at booking time and you accept that these are non-refundable. Where credit card details are entered to secure your booking, and/or to pay an initial deposit on your booking, you consent to these details being made available to MC Hotel & Lounge to secure your booking subject to the Terms and Conditions and/or Policy of MC Hotel & Lounge.
6. The Walt Madrid reserves the right to refuse to complete a reservation for you the Customer in the event that the details entered by you the Customer in this Reservation Process do not meet the requirements as set by The Walt Madrid from time to time.
7. The Customer is responsible to discharge to MC Hotel & Lounge the payment of the entire accommodation cost as specified, upon arrival at the accommodation venue and for any additional or extra requirements or costs incurred by the Customer with MC Hotel & Lounge. Where a deposit has been paid to secure the booking, then the Customer will discharge the balance of the accommodation cost as specified, upon arrival at the accommodation venue. Actual costs payable are normally in the hotel's local currency, as indicated in the Reservation Process. Indicative alternative currency rates used to estimate cost and balance of cost are based on current exchange rates and are subject to fluctuation.
8. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to inform MC Hotel & Lounge of any new or changed requirements including change in arrival time or cancellation. You the Customer should note that in the event of a cancellation, a cancellation fee may be charged by MC Hotel & Lounge to your credit card in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and/or Policy of MC Hotel & Lounge. Details of any such cancellation fees are contained in the Reservation Process, in the on-screen confirmation on completion of the Reservation Process, and in the email sent to you on completion of the Reservation Process.
9. In the event that sufficient funds are not available through your credit card to complete a proposed reservation, then such reservation shall be null and void. The same provision applies in the event that your credit card has passed its expiry date, or passes its expiry date prior to the date of arrival chosen in the Reservation Process.
10. By completing this Reservation Process, you the Customer authorise MC Hotel & Lounge to debit your submitted credit card for the sum of any cancellation costs owed, as set out above. A preauthorisation of 1€ will be charge on the credit card to confirm the booking. It will be blocked during one week.
11. While The Walt Madrid uses its best endeavours to ensure that the information as supplied to you the Customer and contained in the Reservation Process is accurate and up to date, no liability shall attach to The Walt Madrid, its servants, or its agents, in the event that any of the information supplied within the Reservation Process has been altered or amended by MC Hotel & Lounge.
12. Where an e-voucher is used in part or full payment during the Reservation Process, the additional Terms and Conditions communicated to the e-voucher recipient regarding the use of an e-voucher will apply.
13. Where these Terms are presented in a language other than English, such translations are used for convenience only and the English language version of these Terms shall take legal precedence.